Visiting The Club
WHEN ENTERING THE LOUGH it is ESSENTIAL to have CHART 2156 to hand.
Chart 2159 details The Narrows and we recommend it to be close to hand also.
- A beautiful, modern clubhouse and bar area is complemented by a shower block for use by members and visitors alike (currently closed due to government restrictions surrounding the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic).
- Visitor moorings available by donation.
- Mast derrick available for use by members.
- Two slipways.
- Winch to launch and recover members’ boats.
- Area for yachts stored on cradles.
- 14m covered mast shed.
- Pontoon accessible at all states of tide, with availability to come alongside by arrangement. Visitors will be asked to make a donation for their time spent alongside.
- Hard standing for the winter storage of members’ boats.
– Storage for members’ cradles and trailers not in use.
- Covered BBQ area — and use of club BBQs — overlooking the moorings.
- Picnic area.
- Members’ caravan site (touring type).
- Camp site